You might face the Office error code 30088-4 if your firewall, proxy or antivirus software settings stop you from installing Office. To resolve this issue, temporarily turn off your firewall, proxy settings or antivirus software to install Office, and then turn the settings back on.
Main Reasons for the Office install error code 30088-4
- Your software or your firewall might be blocking the Office installation, due to their default setting.
- Proxy settings are enabled on your computer or laptop.
- Pre-existing version of Microsoft Office Suite is already there on your PC or laptop.
- Incomplete\partial\failed repair\installation\change\removal of the Office Suite.
For Easy & Quick Solution Click Here To Chat with Expert for support
Now How to Fix 30088-4 Office error code
Turn OFF Security software, Firewall or antivirus software:
First, temporarily turn off the antivirus and firewall security.
Then, install the Microsoft Office 2013 or Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
Go through the below solution steps to fix Office error code 30088-4 while installing or uninstalling Office suite
1. Login to http://office.com/myaccountonly if you have purchased Office through Microsoft Store.
If you bought Office product key alone, go to http://office.com/setup and enter the product key, as shown in below snapshot.
2. Now, If you have online account enter the username and password, as shown in below image.
3. Click on the Install button
Click on downloaded file and installation will start, see the below image.
Office installation will start automatically after checking and preparing the configuration of system.
Still Facing Issues In Installation?
Then For Easy & Quick Solution Click Here To Chat with Certified Expert for support
Now Please Follow the simple onscreen instructions.
Once installation is completed, click on All Done button.
Now, you can see that the Office Suite is installed and ready for use and the error code 30088-4 is fixed
You may cross check if the Microsoft Office applications are working fine or not.
If the problem is still not fixed correctly, then it can be a very critical problem with your computer or Laptop. It may affect your data and the Microsoft Windows Operating System as well. So, to resolve this issue, it needs a manual removal and recommended to be performed by an expert.
Click Here To Chat with Microsoft Certified Expert for support