If you are facing an Office Error Code 0-1012 (0) here are Easy And Simple Steps to resolve it:
A. Cleaning temp folderx
- Press the Windows key and the ‘R’ button both together.
- The Run window will appear, type the command “temp”, without any quotes, and press Enter.
- Now, the temporary system files folder will be available for the next steps.
- Select all the files by pressing and the ‘CTRL’ + ‘A’ key together, as shown in the image:
- Now,right-click the selected files.
- Press the ‘Shift’ key and select the “Delete”option from the menu, check below image for reference.
7.If you are prompted with a warning message to click on ‘Yes’ or ‘Allow’ or ‘Continue’, click the check box to the left bottom corner of the warning window and then click on the “Yes” button as mentioned in the below image:
- Repeat step 7. If the warning window continues for more than a few times, select the checkbox option located onthe left bottom corner of the warning window and click on ‘Skip’ & repeat the same.
- Once the deletion process is complete, you may close the Temp folder window & move to the next step.
B. Cleaning %temp% folder
The steps to clean the user related junk files is to follow the same steps above, where the command ‘temp’ is replaced with “%temp%”, as shown in the image:
For an easy and quick solution for the above error Click here to chat FREE with our Microsoft certified experts Now
C. Clean Up System Files to Get Resolve 0-1012 (0) Error Code
- Press the Windows key + ‘R’ key together to open the Run command window
- Now, enter the text “cleanmgr”, as shown in the below image:
Then, select the hard drive partition from the drop-down in the popup window & then click on ‘OK’ button, as shown in below image
- Once the junk data scanning is complete, select all the items from the list, except the Recycle Bin, check the below image for reference:
- Click on the ‘OK’ button and wait until the operation completes.
D. Clearing Internet Explorer junk files
- Press the Windows key + ‘R’ key together.
- In the Run window, enter the command ‘inetcpl.cpl’ and press Enter key, as shown in the below image
- Now, click on the ‘Advanced’ tab on the Internet Options window, see the below image for reference:
- Then, click on the reset button.
- As the delete option for cleaning the personal settings in warning window will appear, see the below snapshot for reference:
Wait for the reset process to complete and then move to the next step.
Now, the Windows office error code 0-1012 (0) should be fixed.
In case, the Windows office error code 0-1012 (0) is not fixed, then the issue may be critical and data loss may occur. A single corrupt file can affect the hardware & software.If the issue still persists then please initiate a CHAT with our Microsoft Technical expert. Our Technical experts will be glad to assist you.