Cause of error:
Error code 0x8024402f is one of few errors for which Microsoft support does not have any accurate answer yet. Users devoted many hours looking for a solution on Microsoft forums and support pages without any result. But Windows fails to update due to unexplained connectivity problem. Some experts propose checking end user internet connectivity but we say it’s a very uncommon situation unless you are located in extreme distant location with actually slow internet connectivity. Microsoft has also made effort of releasing Fix it but inappropriately not many users have found it useful to resolve to the problem.
To resolve Office error code 0x8024402f please follow simple and easy instructions as mentioned below:
1. First Check System Files.
System File Checker is a Windows utility that permits users to scan for errors in Windows system files & helps restore corrupted, spoiled and missing files.
1.Open the search window by pressing F3.
2. Type ‘Command Prompt’ in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt.
3. Click Run as an administrator.
4. At the command prompt, type command sfc /scannow, and press ENTER key.
sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy.
For Easy And Quick Solution For The Above Error Clcik Here To Chat FREE With Our Microsoft Certified Experts Now
2. Repair process for Office Click to Run application which does not start.
To repair Office Click-to-Run application, please follow the below steps for the appropriate version of Windows.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8
1. Right-click Start button.
2. Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
3. Click Microsoft Office 365, and then click Change.
4. Click Quick Repair, and then click Repair. (You may have to restart computer after repair process is complete).
3. Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, on your PC.
1. Login to http://office.com/myaccount
2. Enter your Username and Password.
3. Click on Install button
How to Resolve Office error code 0x8024402f.
4. Click on downloaded file.
5. Office installation will start after checking the configuration as shown in the below image:
6. Follow simple onscreen instructions, as mentioned in below image:
7. Once installation is completed, click on All done! Button as illustrated in the below image:
8. Now, check Office Suite is installed and ready for use.
If the issue is still not fixed please initiate a CHAT with our Microsoft Technical expert. Our Technical experts will be glad to assist you.